June 24, 2014

Pann : Baekhyun-ah, you should learn from this


Joonmyun has always been using the grey bag since he was a
trainee and until his debut era. Fans wondered why he was using
the bag so much, and the bag turned out to be the first gift he got
from his fans.

=====

1. [+171, -5] What's cooler is that his hobbies are golf and biking,
his home is in Apgujung, Siwon's old neighbor, he said he bought
food for his members to lead them, and Jongin also said
Joonmyun bought him delicious food during their 5 years of
training. On Showtime, Kyungsoo pointed at a hot dog and
Joonhyun quietly pulled out his credit card. He's rich but he never
shows it off and he even denies that he spends a lot of money for
the members. Honestly he could get tons of other bags with
sponsors and his own money but he used the bag for the fan's
kindness. The gap between someone who knows how precious his
role is and someone who doesn't know is very big.


2. [+159, -15] We don't even need to mention their personalities
because their looks are at different classes ㅋㅋㅋ Byun Baekhyum
has cheap looks, don't compare him to Joonmyun. I always
stanned K without Baekhyum and whenever I said Baekhyum
wasn't handsome, these Baek fans were coming at me so I didn't
mention his looks but now I can. Baekhyum, you're a shame of
SM. How did the casting manager cast him when his face was
freaking ugly? The manager and Baekhyum need to hold hands
and leave SM ㅋㅋ


3. [+132, -9] Wow ㅋㅋㅋ He's so different from Byun Baekhyum
who thinks his fans are money givers. Joonmyun-ah, I love you ㅠ
ㅠㅠ


4. [+52, -1] Seriously Joonmyun is modest... But Byun Baekhyun-
ssi said, "Suho hyung is too caged because of his long training
time. I want to break the barrier" ㅋㅋㅋ Who are you to say that,
Byun Baekhyun ㅋㅋㅋ Do you think 7 months and 7 years are the
same?


5. [+37, -1] I'm so dumbfounded with Baekhyun's interview that
mentions Suho ㅋㅋ Oh so you were frustrated because Joonmyun
was too caged? Is that why you opened up the open car? ㅋㅋ


6. [+34, -1] I'm not an EXO fan, but I had good impressions on
Suho and Kai and I didn't have good impressions on Baekhyun and
a few other members. But my friend told me that Suho was the
most unpopular member and Baekhyun was the most popular one.
I was really surprised and this broke out... If you're a good person,
you'll get recognized in the future.


7. [+31, -0] Oh My God Joonmen... I wish the best for Kim
Joonmyun


8. [+26, -1] Also this one

Kai and Baekhyun were asked "what do you see when you reach
the top?"
Baekhyun answered, "I see a high sky"
Kai answered, "I see another mountain that I have to climb"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! #EXOsaranghaja