June 24, 2014

Pann : Fuck, Byun Baekhyum, enough


(TN: Some K-fans call him "Baekhyum", "hyum" means gross or
disgusting)

BAEKHYUN GRABS SEHUNS NECK ROUGHLY.gif

=====

1. [+438, -34] Baekhyum, I heard that your Kakaotalk status is "I
feel relieved" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You've worked hard, you can now rest
forever

2. [+395, -12] He also hit Sehun's head a bit

BAEKHYUN HITS SEHUNS HEAD.gif

3. [+334, -11] Baekhyun's facial expression is no joke ㅋㅋ I don't
think Sehun takes it as a joke. Imagine how hurt that is, he's
completely grabbing the skin, fuck

4. [+93, -4] I don't think he's just joking. Sehun's facial expression
looks cold and he shakes Baekhyun's arm off. And grabbing the
skin and hitting the head is just joking? But it's pissing Sehun off.
A joke is something that the other person can laugh at. Fuck why
is he doing that to innocent Sehun? Once a delinquent, forever a
delinquent. Fuck it's the end of you.

5. [+89, -9] Our dog, where did you mingle with the girl? M has
five members, let's also make K five. I don't want EXO to be ruined
just because of someone

I dont know how would Sehun feels after that...T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! #EXOsaranghaja